Monday, June 8, 2009

30 And FABULOUS!!!!





30 years ago at 11:08 am I was born! Lucky all of you :O) ah ha ha lol.... Well I really wanted to throw a party but Trav told me that was his job... well I didn't hear another word so I thought well I am not getting my party! So I must say I was quite the pooper before my b-day. Trav took me to Payson Saturday night for an overnighter without the kids it was really nice and peacefull. Today I woke up and went to work like every other Monday the kids wished me happy b-day, my visiting teacher Cheryl brought me a muffin on her way to work how sweet is that. And just before I left Trav told me he was going to take me to dinner for my b-day. Mandi made me brownies and we had brownies with whip cream and strawberries.. Yum!! I got home changed and off Trav and I were to dinner. He took me to Texas Roadhouse Yum Yum my favorite! We get to Texas and are taken to our table right away... 1st time every! Well I walk into the room and SURPRISE my friends and family are there! Awh I was so so so so surprised. I really really really had no clue and was completely surprised and loved it. It was a great night I will have to post pictures once I get some. Best 30th b-day!


SURPRISE!!!!

My husband the culprit. I was so excited he did this for me. It meant a lot.

My gf's the culprits- Me, Cassie, Mandi and Angela

Me getting on the saddle with my 30 ballons.. arent i cute :)


5 Love notes:

Brandi said...

Happy birthday!!!
You are now officially "Thirty and Flirty and Thriving!"

AZ Larsens said...

Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE your hair like that! So cute. Glad you had a good one! Welcome to the 30's!

Alissa said...

I Love it that he threw you that party. You will remember it forever. Just remember to return the favor when he is 40.

Jesi said...

I still remeber my moms 30th b-day party she had a fat elvis!

Kleinmans said...

Props to Travis!! I can't believe I missed it!! Hope it was a happy birthday. Welcome to the 30 club!