Monday, July 6, 2009

Austin Rides....




Austin learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. I am just amazed at how Travis can teach the kids things, he is an excellent teacher! Austin is 2 1/2! My kids and Travis are outside almost everyday if not everyday most of the time they ride there bikes come rain or sun. I don't know how they stand the heat. Well Trav asked Austin if he wanted to try without the training wheels and Austin was game so here we are just a day later. We are so proud of our little guy he is awesome! He is just so proud of himself and loving how he can ride like a big boy. Jarae is an awesome big sister trying to help Travis teach Austin by riding next to him showing him how to peddle and balance. I am so excited for Austin and loving that he is turning into such a little boy I just love my little lover. I have the best kids! And a wonderful hubby that teaches them such awesome things. :)


3 Love notes:

Brandi said...

What an acomplishment for such a little guy! Soon you'll be able to go on family bike rides! :)

Alissa said...

That is so cool. Austin is so dang cute! I need to visit so Trav can teach Kassidy to ride!

Celeste B. said...

What talent! Both dad and son...Austin must have awesome balance.