Sunday, May 24, 2009

My little Graduate


(Karstin & Jarae)

Jarae graduated from preschool on Wednesday. I am such a girl! I started to get teary eyed when the program started. I had to keep telling myself none of the other moms are going to cry you baby!!! But my little sweat pea is growing so fast. I can't beleive it. She was such a good student in preschool I am so excited and proud of her. Oh you can bet daddy's heart swelled with pride over his daddy's girl accomplishments.



A HUGE HUGE thank you and love go out to Grandma Sue (trav's mom) for paying for Jarae's preschool! It was a huge help to us and Jarae.

Grandma and Grandpa Fish were there, Grandma Sue, Mommy, Daddy, Little Bro Austin and Aunt Morgan and Uncle Chris were there to see Karstin Graduate. It was so fun for Jarae and Karstin to be in the same class.

3 Love notes:

Brandi said...

It's a great opportunity to be able to go to preschool! I'm happy for her! What sweet grandparents she has to pay for it!

Celeste B. said...

Awww! How fun! Those days go by quickly. Next....it's on to elementary school!

Alissa said...

Way to go Jarae! you are such a cutie! Good luck in kindergarten next fall!