Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mini Mommy....









While Travis helped his friend Robert replace the engine on his boat I got to watch Robert and Demi's son Kale. I must tell you Jarae makes watching babies so EASY!!! She was a super mini mommy with Austin and still is whenever we watch any other kids. She loves to feed them so when it came time to feed Kale she was jumping up and down to do so. I love how she makes the faces as Kale eats. Jarae is an awesome helper. Just look at those cheeks on Kale!

3 Love notes:

Brandi said...

She's already got a face like a mommie's. I love that she's opening her mouth as she wants him to open his mouth...just like we all do when we're feeding the little ones!
What a big helper!

Celeste B. said...

How cute! I have a couple not-so-mini mommies around and they sure do make life easy with little ones. In fact, I have a not-so-mini daddy that people beg to have come over and play with their boys.

Jesi said...

That is so cute! Jara is such a big helper!

Happy Mothers or Mini Mothers Day!