Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Old Lahina Luau



Me and one of the Performers. Before the Luau he was making coconut flakes using real coconuts I don't know but it was incredible. And just look at the view!!!



Some ladies learning a the basic hula steps.



The luau starting but the camera I took with me didn't take photos in dark places worth a darn so this is the 1st and last photo I took. If I get other copies from others I will post more but it was a great show and tons of food!



8 of us at the luau. All the girls from the office here in AZ that went. Alecia is taking the picture.
Back row - Rafa and Liliana
Front row - Me, Norma, Elisa, Mandi, America and Annette

1 Love notes:

AZ Larsens said...

FUN! Was this at the Polynesian Culture Center? Did I tell you my hubby is part Samoan? Mmm...best food EVER.