Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Road to Hana



A tiny cave on black beach that runs to the ocean. It was really cool inside. Mandi has pics from inside I have to gets these from her.



Me sitting on the black beach. The sand is thicker it was weird. Mandi and I collected some sand from the black beach but were later told it was bad luck to take it home with us. The day before we left was when the plane crashed into the Hudson River so we decided to leave the sand in Maui. :)



A nice over look of black beach and the ocean. Isn't it Beautiful!



The ocean crashing up on black beach I love watching the ocean do that. The way the ocean moves onto the beach and the rocks is very interesting and powerful.

7 Love notes:

Celeste B. said...

I'm jealous! The pictures are awesome! It looks like you had a lot of fun at your "seminar". I'm sure Travis was jealous he didn't get to go.

Kleinmans said...

What a fun trip! And you look fabulous! I'm totally jealous, but so happy for you!!

Brandi said...

OK, I just checked out your dermatolgist. Holy crap! He IS dreamy! And quite like Edward!

So, I'm confused: You started reading Twilight and you were board? If so, I was afraid of that. I can't read a book that I have already seen the movie of. (it takes too long to read for me to spend time doing that) I think you should stop trying to read it, and move on. Yes, you will miss some things, but you can always ask Alissa or ME what is going on.
Good luck! and keep me posted!

BTW: Your trip looks awesome! I'm jealous!

Brandi said...

Oh, one more thing, I peaked at your doctor's picture again, and you know what I think is so sexy about him? His square jaw line. THAT is very Edward to me!!!

Brandi said...

I'm so glad you are liking the book now!
Keep me posted!!!
p.s.
I no longer have my copy of Twilight. What is going on in Chapter 11?

Brandi said...

OOH!!!Chapter 17 and the baseball game. OOOH! That part gives me chills...and gives insight on upcoming story lines.
We just need to swap emails. It would be much easier!
mine is jandbrand@msn.com

Farrah Nelson said...

Holy Crow, I came upon your blog while checking out Celeste B ( I work with her at Kohls)It's me Farrah from the Country dances! How are you? farnelson@yahoo.com. blog farnelson@blogspot