Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Jarae!!!!!



On January 2nd 5 years ago at 12:20 AM my sweet pea was born. The instant love I felt for her the moment I found out I was pregnant. I loved the feeling of her moving around in my tummy and how personal it was just between the two of us. I know I am weird I enjoyed that part with both my kiddo's

Jarae of course wanted a Hanna Montana cake so walmart was kind enough to provide me with the edible decal to go on the cake for free! Score!!! I was cutting off the edges to the cake cuz they were a little hard and Jarae proclaimed she didnt want 'crust' on the cake at all. So I proceeded to cut all the 'crust' off the cake spoiled yes but my princess only turns 5 once. :) So the cake wasn't the preetiest to frost if you can imagine because the inside of the cake was very moist and yummy. But no one seemed to care. :)

I can't beleive she is 5 though. Makes me sad that it has gone by so fast and happy at the young girl she is and how incredible she is. She is so beautiful and so smart we just love and enjoy her so much.

3 Love notes:

Turley Family said...

I can't believe our kids are going to be 5 (well Jarae already is) this year! I am not sure if I am ready for Kindergarden!

Celeste B. said...

Another Hanna Montana Fan! Happy Birthday!

AZ Larsens said...

Hi Stacie! It's Christy (Wamsley) from WAY back in the day! I found your blog from Celeste on Facebook. Email me, I'd love to catch up with you, it's been years! Your kids are adorable, and you look great! My email is clarsen27@gmail.com