Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tag you are it!

I grabbed this from someone else’s blog. I am a serial blogger and I will read blogs of people I don’t even know. I know a little creepy but I get ideas!

1. What's his name?
Travis Charles Quader. Most people call him Trav. I call him babe or honey.

2. Who eats more?
Hmm. Those who know him know he eats more these days but I bet I can still out eat him.

3. Who said, 'I love you' first?
I did.

4. Who is taller?
Travis is

5. Who is smarter?
Probably him he’s been alive longer. Ha J

6. Who is more sensitive?
I am. I am a cryer and have been trying to change that for years. Ugh.

7. Who does the laundry?
Usually I do, but Trav takes his turn

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Trav does.

9. Who pays the bill?
I do.

10. Who cooks more?
I do.

11. What meals do you cook together?
Ha… none.

12. Who is more stubborn?
Trav is.

13. Who's the first to admit they're wrong?
We are probably about even. We both take it in before admitting the wrongful doing.

14. Who has more siblings?
Me by a long shot, I have 6 and Trav has NONE!

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Hmm each of us would probably say the other one does so I guess that means we share them.

16. What do you like to do together?
Anything fun.

17. Who eats more sweets?
Trav does. He used to eat Susie Q pies for breakfast. And still if I buy them I will find wrappers in the trash and on the counter early in the morning. Ugh..

18. Guilty Pleasures?
Susie Q’s and Boston Crème Pies

19. How did you meet?
Long Story. I met him when he was dating his ex wife and I was dating my ex fiancée. Needless to say we both were dumped by the other parties and stayed friends. Here we are 10 years later.

20. Who asked who out first?
We hung out as friends but I would say I initiated that.

21. Who kissed who first?
Trav did. I was leaving to see my sister and we were just friends and we went to lunch and he kissed me and told me to think about us on my trip. I was floored!

22. Who proposed?
Trav did at the kitchen sink.. How romantic guess I fooled him into thinking I was going to be a good house wife.. Ha! Those who have seen my house know otherwise!

23. His best features?
I love his eyes. They are so sweet looking and reflect the sweet person that he is. His sense of humor. He is so very funny and has a great smile when he laughs.

24. What's his best quality?
He is the best dad in the world to our 2 young kids. He takes the fishing, swimming, plays with them outside in this gosh awful 110 degree weather. They just beam when they see him. It lights my eyes up to see the great relationship they have.

25. Tag?
Morgan, Alissa and Celeste. My three sisters. Ha J

1 Love notes:

Celeste B. said...

Tagged again I see. Thanks sis! I'll post soon...