Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pampered... Mommy and me..







I took Jarae for her 1st pedicure. The lady was so nice she put a flower on every toe and proceded on to paint and put flowers on her fingernails to. Jarae was so patient and sat still the entire process. The ladies kept complimenting her on what a good girl she was being and how cute she is. Jarae felt so special and that was the whole point. I was so glad I could spend a little time just Jarae and I. We talked about her friends and what we did that day. Jarae is my little sweet pea.. I enjoy her so much and she is so loving and sweet. She is a huge helper and loves to do things for Austin she is going to be a great mom some day.... My big feet are in there just to show you what I had done.. :)

1 Love notes:

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

What a couple of cuties! You gals both look G O R G E O U S! I don't think I'm patient enough to let people do my nails, so I'm proud of Jarae for being such a lady. I don't like to let people touch my feet so I NEVER get pedicures.