Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Sister Jarae


Well Jarae had a tiny accident in her booster seat and luckily I had an extra carseat in my car from driving a gf little girl around with me. We were on our way to the store 10 miles from the cabin to buy worms so Jarae, Papa and Trav could go fishing the next day. On their way back from fishing they came upone 3 girls that had rolled one of their quads. A 5 year old and 10-12 year old were on the one quad that rolled. The 5 year old had a gash in her forehead and the 10-12 year old flipped on the bike and by the time they drove the girls to their camp the poor girl couldn't even hardly get out of the car. I hope they were okay. Jarae was a super trooper when the girls got in the truck to be driven back to camp.

The second pic is Jarae trying to lift Austin up to touch the leaves on the tree. So far away but she kept saying to Austin.. You almost got it buddy.. :) She is a great big sister and a super trooper!

1 Love notes:

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

It is so fun to watch our kids help each other. It reminds me of us when we were little. I remember helping you a lot with things because I could reach it. Love you sis!