Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mommy and Me


I love this picture of Austin and I. He is such a sweet, loving and adorable boy with such a personality. He cracks me up daily. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful boy as my son. He is a thru and thru boy. He loves bugs, balls, motorcycles are his favorite. We can not hardly go down the road here in AZ and not see a motorcycle or 10 on the road. Everytime he says to me.. 'Mommy..... cycle'. Jarae is a huge help pointing out the other 10 he doesn't see :) My mother in law swears he is just like Travis when he was little which has me a little worried he will dress as a ninja and be jumping off the roof of the house and things. Let's hope not but if how he jumps off furniture now is any indication I am looking at coloring my hair more often to cover the gray! :)

0 Love notes: